Having a scar on the body can sometimes make you feel less comfortable and less confidence. Especially if the scar is located in the area of skin that is not covered by clothing. Actually there are several medical ways to remove scars on the skin, such as by visiting a dermatologist to perform collagen injections, plastic surgery, or treatment using laser technology. But there is a natural way that is easy to practice as below:
- Honey. Honey is often used as a natural ingredient for skin moisturizer. The pure honey also effective to remove scars and help speed up the regeneration of skin cells. In addition, a mixture of honey and baking soda can also be used as a scrub to remove scars.
- Red onion. Red onions have anti-inflammatory properties and can inhibit collagen in the scar, so the scars become less visible and disguised.
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin irritation and help lift dead skin that is on the scar. In addition, aloe vera can also reduce swelling, help repair skin damage, and strengthen newly produced skin cells (regenerated) including removal of whiteheads in the nose.
- Lime. Lime can successfully to expel scars on the skin. The reason is because lime contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA). AHA content in lime can lift dead skin cells and quicken skin recovery procedure to reestablish skin flexibility.
However, there are things to be aware of, lime can make your skin become sensitive to light. As a solution, if you use lime as a way to eliminate scars, try to always use sunscreen whenever traveling out of the house.
- Cucumber. The natural way to remove the scar next is to use a cucumber mask. Cucumber does not cause irritation to the skin like lemon. In addition, cucumbers are also cheap and quite easy to find. Using this cucumber is one of the safest ways, because cucumber does not cause irritation to the skin.
- Olive oil. Olive oil has many benefits, especially in the world of beauty. That’s because olive oil is rich in vitamin E and K which is good for the skin. Olive oil is also effective to remove scars. Olive oil can help your scar to quickly fade. Olive oil is rich in anti-oxidants and has a high level of acidity, so it can help remove scars that have long been sticking to your skin. For more optimal results, you can also mix olive oil with baking soda. Do it regularly and the scars slowly fade.
- Green Tea. Green tea is good for health and beauty. The content of green tea called Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) or catechin is a substance that is anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial as well as anti-inflammatory proven to overcome various skin problems, including can help fade the scar. Based on a study, anti-oxidants in green tea leaves, 200 times more powerful than vitamin E in preventing and overcoming various skin problems.
- Noni fruit. Noni fruit contain powerful antioxidants. This fruit is commonly used as a natural remedy for uric acid and diabetes. Noni fruit also powerful to overcome various problems that occur on the skin such as removing scars throughout the body and does not cause irritation.